Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cover FX Skintint FX Moisturizing Treatment

    Cover FX is known for providing real coverage while still looking natural. Their liquid foundation has been on my list of Holy Grails for more than a year. The finishes of their foundations are creamy, perfect and stay in place until you take them off.


    And now that it's time to switch gears into a lighter feeling foundation, I was thrilled to get a chance to try their tinted moisturizer, Skintint FX Moisturizing Treatment. Before I get started, I am a really hard judge of tinted moisturizers, hating almost all of them. They oxidize really quickly on me or fade away by lunch. Or heaven forbid I break a sweat, they disappear instantly.



    (My skin looks like this for 10 hours a day wearing this tinted moisturizer!)

    As I should have expected, Cover FX lives up to its reputation with a light but nice coverage that feels like you are only applying something slightly heavier than a daily face moisturizer. The best part is that it doesn't oxidize or fade away - at all. It has better staying power than some of the foundations I have been wearing lately. It is also infused with pearlized minerals which give skin a little extra oomph in the luster department. Skintint is also oil-, paraben- and fragrance-free!

    It's not the least expensive at $42, but it is worth it to me not to worry about turning yellow or orange and to have coverage that doesn't budge. It's available in six shades, one of which is sure to be right for you.

    This is definitely one of my favorite tinted moisturizers! It was submitted for my review. Pick it up for yourself at Sephora or from Cover FX online! Cover FX does not test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.