Friday, April 29, 2011

Win a Basket of Goodies From The Set of the Web Series, Talent!

    While I'm the one person who isn't a fan of Gossip Girl, I will admit to getting sucked into a season or so of Pretty Little Liars. And while they PLL is no Friday Night Lights,  it is addictive fun. The same people behind Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars have launched a new web series, called Talent, that follows the struggles and dreams of a rising singer from a small town. I've only seen the first episode, but it's kind of charming and may be the next big thing. Plus, the girls in the show look gorgeous and I will sheepishly admit to watching these shows to keep up on the latest trends from time to time.


    Check out the episode and leave a comment below and you will be entered to win a basket of beauty goodies straight from the set of Talent! Be sure to watch the show and tell me what you honestly think. And if this show isn't your cup of tea, tell me what is! I'm always looking for a new show to get wrapped up in.  I'll pick someone (with the help of Random.org) on May 10th . US only please. Be sure to leave your email or way to contact you in the event you are chosen. The winner will be notified by email and must respond in 48 hours to claim the prize. Want extra entries? Promote the contest on Facebook or Twitter and leave me an extra comment telling me you shared the love. Like GR on Facebook and follow Gouldylox on Google and get extra, extra entries! Still need more ways to enter? Submit this contest to Stumble Upon or other similar sites. 

    Good luck!
    THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.