Wednesday, May 27, 2009

About Face Cosmetics- Miss Julia The Mermaid Color Collection


    I love a colorful eye. Especially for the summer, color is in and figuring out how to realistically wear all of the brights can be tricky. But it is totally do-able, if you have a little help. That's why so I was excited to see Heather Hanson, the brilliant beauty behind About Face Cosmetics, put together several "looks" in the newly added color gallery on her website.

    Miss Julia The Mermaid is one of my faves. Heather provides step-by-step instructions and pics to help you rock this look all on your own. And for $22, you get all six colors you need to become your own siren of the sea. The best part? Shipping is under $4! The colors look crazy, but don't be afraid. Embrace your inner mermaid!


    I love this. I bought this. You need this.