Saturday, May 30, 2009

Benefit Coralista Blush

    It is officially summer and one thing you can't live without is Benefit's Coralista blush. First, it is the most beautiful and universally flattering pinky-coral color. It comes with a cute little brush and even smells divine. Normally cosmetics that are scented really bug me (why bother with a fragrance, I ask you?) but not this one. The color just screams summer, without being fussy or too made up. By itself, it has a semi-matte finish, but paired with a highlighter or some Bare Escentuals Flawless Radiance, it really comes alive. It's a little pricey IMHO at $28, but it will last forever and looks amazing! My pal, Erin Chado, suggested this for me and I couldn't get over how much it made my cheeks pop. I am in love!

    I love it. I bought it. You need it.