Friday, May 22, 2009

Pretika Sonic Dermabrasion Facial Brush



    Clairsonic. Clairsonic. Clairsonic. I know- it's wonderful. I can't find a single person who will say a bad syllable about the "sonicare toothbrush for your face". But at $195, I can't get one. But I really, really wanted one. So I started scouring the interwebs to figure out how I can get my hands on one. Assuming an easy pay option on the Q was not in my foreseeable future, I started reading reviews of other similar products.

    The one that caught my eye was the Pretika Sonic Dermabrasion Facial Brush. This brush made all of the same claims that the Clairsonic did- smoother skin, dual speeds, better product absorbtion, built-in timer, microfiber anti-microbial dual heads, water resistent, and deep cleaning that you can't get manually. You had me at hello, Pretika. Whoever you are. For $50, a coupon I found trolling on the interwebs and free shipping, my Pretika arrived NEXT DAY from the great folks at drugstore.com.

    I love it. When used in combination with Kate's Quench, it is heavenly. Granted, the packaging is lacking. I am sure it won't last as long and doesn't feel as high quality as the holy grail of sonic facial cleansing. But for $36.80, shipped, I am in luerve.

    I love this. I bought this. You need this.