Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recession Friendly Beauty: New! Sephora Nano Lip Liners

    I have decided I need to expand my horizons from pinky brown colored liners to include some peaches on my lips. I have a few glosses that I am loving for the summer, but couldn't find the right liner to go with them. I didn't want something that is matte or dry or that would smear off in a matter of lip smacks, either.

    How pleased was I to discover that Sephora now has these adorable half size liners called Sephora Brand Nano Liners? They come in 20 different shades and feel luxe, thanks to the shea butter and jojoba oil infused pigments. The best part? It lasts longer than most "softer" liners I have tried. Plus, Cool Coral is perfect under my Clinique Maxi-Melon gloss and MAC's Utterly Posh Dazzleglass. For $5 each, I am trying to restrain myself from going back for many, many more.



    Love it. Bought it. You should check it out.