Monday, July 26, 2010

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base Works!

    A bit ago, I reviewed a primer that was supposed to diminish the look of pores. It didn't work for me, which was a bummer, because I had high hopes. However, I have had a primer lurking on my vanity which gave me the results I was looking for. It's not perfect, but it is pretty darn good.


    L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is a primer that is a thick, whipped mousse/creme-like product that you apply before makeup to help give your skin an airbrushed look. It is very dense and a little goes a long way.


    I love to use it under my eyes and on the pores around my nose and cheeks. It doesn't give me a flawless canvas, but it works much better than the other product I tested, for a fraction of the cost! Lines under my eyes and the pores around my nose are diminished!

    (My skin when prepped with L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base. Lines are diminished, pores aren't visible. Love it!)

    Definitely check it out if you haven't tried it. It is sold out often, but it is usually restocked fairly quickly. Have you tried this? Did it work for you? Tell me in the comments!

    This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. L'Oreal does test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.