Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Erase Milia: Resurf.a.stic Face

    For some reason or another, I constantly get milia under my eyes, just above my cheeks. What are milia? They're little white bumps, usually consisting of keratin, that form under the skin. They are hard to remove and you shouldn't try that yourself at home. A pro will usually pierce the skin and remove the embedded protein clump. That definitely falls into the category of things not to DIY at home.


    I recently tried Resurf.a.stic by Blinc to see if it could address my ongoing milia problem without drying out my skin. This time of year, exfoliants tend to over-dry my skin and I am already hypersensitive to the possibility of dry skin.

    So here is how it works. Resurf.a.stic is literally an at-home microdermabrasion treatment stick.


    Diamond shaped microderm crystals are suspended evenly in a hydrating base that helps ensure skin is removed in an equal amount across all areas of the face. Ingredients like Aloe, Caffeine Butter, Chamomile Extract, Cucumber, Soy Protein and Symcalmin condition, moisturize and soothe skin while Green Tea, Vitamin A and Vitamin E helps to treat the skin post 'brasion, so you won't be left red faced or sore.


    Start by washing your face with your cleanser and completely rinsing your face. Then slightly wet the end of the Resurf.a.stic and rub it evenly in small circles over the surface of your face for one or two minutes. You can use as much or as little pressure as is comfortable to you. Then just rinse the remaining hydrating stick and crystals from your face. Voila! Bright, smooth, radiant skin is instantly yours. Plus, your skin care products will be better absorbed and you'll use less of them!

    While this doesn't literally erase milia, after ten days, all of the milia under my eyes is completely gone. Plus my fingers aren't numb from scrubbing my skin. You control how hard you press and the areas that you treat. Once your skin is accustomed to the treatment, you can use it a few times per week and always have skin so radiant that you glow. I think I am slightly obsessed with using this product (they also make one for the body I am going to need, asap!). I am in love with how beautiful my skin looks after I use Resurf.a.stic! Priced at $40 shipped, you need to try this out.*


    *Unless you have rosacea or pustular acne. Then, according to the website, this may not work for you.


    This was sent for the purposes of review. Blinc does not test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.