Monday, November 15, 2010

Phyto Friends and Family Sale, November 15-17


    Phyto is one of my favorite brands for hair. I have never purchased or tried something by them that didn't make me happy. Beginning today and through the 17th, you can save 30-40% on items when you shop through this link:

    http://sale.phyto-usa.com/

    I love their Huile. Phytospecific does amazing things for dry hair (no matter the texture) and my sister in law can't live without their hairspray. Now is the time to check out Phyto or stock up on favorites! If you want some suggestions, check out prior reviews on fabulous Phyto here.

    Phyto doesn't test on animals.



    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.