Monday, November 8, 2010

Too Faced Glamour to Go Fairy Edition: Holiday Secret Weapon


    This Too Faced Fairy Edition Glamour to Go Mini-Palette is one of the many things I scored during Sephora's Friends and Family Sale. For $20, it's a total steal and is perfect for traveling or throwing in your bag for all of the parties that tend to crop up on a work night during the holiday season. If I was the kind of girl to go out and not always end up spending the night at my house, I would keep one of these stashed everywhere - purse, car, office desk.


    This is slightly larger than a credit card and packs eight shadows, a blush, bronzer and a gorgeous nude lip cream.


    My favorite look from this is using the pinks and grays to make a great, naturally polished face.



    The only thing missing is a brush, so be sure to keep a shadow and blush brush with you. As long as you have those three items, you're set for anything coming your way.

    I bought this. Too Faced does not test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.