Monday, February 14, 2011

Big Trend In NYFW 2010 Eyeshadow from MUFE and Estee Lauder

    I didn't go to NYFW (I don't have the shoes, as Anne can attest), but from where I sit (reading the press releases) there is a big trend for eyeshadow lurking around the corner for Fall. The question is, will you embrace, experiment or run?

    From Make Up For Ever at the Libertine and Yoana Baraschi Shows:






    From Tom Pecheux for Estée Lauder at the Derek Lam Show:

    Does this shape have a name? Anyone? Bueller? I don't know. To me, it's an elongated and higher eyeshadow cat eye without much shading or blending. I dig the drama, but not the harsh lines. What do you think?

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.