Monday, February 7, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils


    I am almost as addicted to finding the perfect silver/gray as I am to finding the perfect peach blush. When I saw these new 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils from Urban Decay at Ulta, I was powerless to resist.

    I picked up Mercury, a gorgeous gunmetal and Delinquent, a dark purple with bright purple sparkle.

    (Taken in indoor light.)

    Based on my wear of them over the last few days, they are living up to and beyond their 24 hour claims. They are also waterproof and crease-proof. My only negative comment would be about the color Barracuda, a black with silver sparkle. While I didn't purchase this, every time I played with it in the store and smudged it, the glitter smudged all together into one area. I'm not sure how you would ever avoid that, but since it wasn't a look I wanted I opted for Delinquent instead.

    (Taken in outdoor light.)

    These are available in twelve different shades - I had a hard time narrowing my selection down! From the UD website, here are the official color selections:


    I am digging these pencils for easy, long-wearing looks. There are a variety of opacity choices to create endless looks. I suspect I'll be going back for more!


    What colors are calling your name? They're available at Urban Decay, Ulta, and Sephora.

    Urban Decay does not test on animals. Ever. I bought these.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.