Monday, February 14, 2011

Maybelline One by One Mascara


    I am powerless to resist the temptation of drug store mascara that promises an improvement on the lashes I currently have. And if you've ever read more than three posts on this blog, you've already encountered my feeling that my lashes are usually less than desirable.


    I picked up Maybelline's One By One Mascara, in the waterproof formula. The brush on this mascara is made up of hundreds of short, plastic bristles, instead of the traditional fiber brush many mascaras come with.


    The brush claims to be able to coat each and every lash, giving you tons of volume. Much to my surprise, I got loads of length and volume out of this mascara! I love that!


    It wears exactly how you would expect a waterproof mascara to wear and even held a slight curl in my lashes throughout the day.


    I was on my way to pick up a One by One in a non-waterproof formula when I learned from another blog that the regular formula flakes easily. Color me bummed. But on the days I need a waterproof mascara, this is definitely going to be my go to mascara!

    I bought this. Maybelline tests on animals.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.