Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sephora's Floral Funk Eyeshadow Palette




    I picked up this Sephora Collection Floral Funk Eyeshadow Palette a few weeks ago. It's so cute! I'm told that Sephora changed their shadow formulation late last year (so say the staff of the store I frequent) and that the new formulation is much better.


    They tell me it's creamier, smoother and wears longer with better pigmentation in the shades.

    ( The shadows are half over a primer and half over plain skin.)

    So far, I'm not disagreeing. I honestly hated the shadows in the past (and don't get me started on their gloss), but these wear really nicely.


    The color definitely is stronger if you use a primer, but I don't think these are intended to be really strong colors. I don't feel like I am struggling to get color payoff, but some of the colors are lighter than they look like they might be.


    I love the silver, green, purple and light gray. It's a fun palette for spring with beautiful cool tones. But I still maintain that anyone can wear almost any color. It's all in how you put it together.



    Have you picked this up? It's also available in a palette of warmer colors. I'm digging it!

    I bought this. Sephora doesn't test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.