Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LashBlast Fusion: The Best of Both Worlds?

    When the original Lash Blast formulas started coming out a few years ago, they were my enemy. The brush was so big, I could practically hear it laughing at my measly lashes. However, now that my lashes are full and lush thanks to RevitaLash*, I decided to look into the Lash Blast family once more.

     

    Now I want more length and volume, so I opted for the Lash Blast Fusion, which promises the best of both worlds.


    The brush is still huge. And maybe it's just me, but I don't think I like the tough plastic bristles. The stiff plastic bristles always feel like they are manhandling and yelling at newly long lashes. It doesn't feel like love. It kinda hurts.

    (before mascara)

    (after mascara)

    Needless to say, it does manage to wear really well, with no flakes, clumping or de-curling for more than 12 hours. It builds decent volume and length without having to use multiple mascaras. Although I still like the length building action in the Cover Girl Yellow Tube - LashBlast Length. I'm surprised that this even manages to curl my straight lashes and keep them curled throughout the day.

    I guess that is what manhandling does to lashes. It's not a bad thing. It's just a little on the hurt-y side.

    Do you like this one? Tell me in the comments!

    *I am supposed to be reviewing Lash growing products from Catrice, but can't seem to pull myself away from the RevitaLash.  I am finding that if I use both, it boosts my growth to crazy lengths, so maybe the two together are magical?



    I bought this. Cover Girl tests on animals.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.