Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekend Beauty Too Good To Miss from Mally and Laura Geller

    While I'm away this weekend, celebrating my birthday with Loxy and the pooches, I'll be sneaking away to my laptop (I'm not sure the beach house has a television with cable) to check out these sales and deals!



    Laura Geller is giving 30% off of almost everything in her NYC Boutique and online at www.laurageller.com. Even some of her favorite accessories will be deeply discounted. It's today only, March 5th, so be sure to check out the not-so-secret sale today! You don't need a code, you only need to shop!



    Mally Roncal, the beautiful mama behind Mally Beauty is offering a gorgeous TSV on the Q today. I really want to see the presentation, as I am very tempted to pick this one up! Brown collections aren't always my favorite, but this one has personality and so many pieces, it will be hard to pass up!

    Hauling anything? Let me know in the comments!

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.