Friday, March 25, 2011

Making a Change: Nutrisystem, Week 3 (and my first real video post)


    This week has been really busy for me. My office moved, I was on a television and photo shoot in Orlando and I didn't have much access to select my food choices in advance, let alone write a post about my progress on the Nutrisystem plan. So instead, check out what may be my first ever video blog in which I talk to see how my week went. (Spoiler! I'm down 7 pounds!)

    Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting here.

    ps- Sorry about the glare on my glasses, goofy graphics and not so great editing. I need to figure that out on my PC. :-)

    I am part of the Nutrisystem Blogger Nation and Nutrisystem is providing their plan and food in exchange for my reviews. As always, opinions are my own. 


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.