Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MAKE UP FOR EVER: HD Not Retouched

    Between Kimora's super long legs, the ridiculous thinning of models and fattening of lashes, beauty advertising has gone crazy with photoshop. While I personally WANT to be that pretty/thin/flawless/perfect/poreless, it isn't attainable. It has to, over time, mess with our collective sense of self, in one way or another, right?


    MAKE UP FOR EVER has recently launched their first campaign that includes no digital retouching what-so-ever. I love the honesty. I'm not sure not being HD ready is the reason that retouching exists in the first place, but either way, I dig it. And I think the model looks amazing.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.