Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Looks I Love : Beyonce in Video Phone

    I am not a huge Beyonce fan, but somehow I still manage to know the lyrics to a good portion of her songs. A few weeks ago, some friends who worked on the post production side of the Video Phone video, so I felt compelled to see what they had been up to.

    Beyonce is an icon and her makeup looks in this video is no different. I will see if I can get to the bottom of what products were used, but I am going to guess it's no one sponsoring her. We all know I am a huge fan of the cat eye and if I had the guts, I would sport this daily. But since I don't, you should (and send me pics.) Here is my newest inspiration, courtesy of Beyonce in Video Phone.

    I love this look.

    Same as above, but with a harsher line and not smoked out. The lip looks more matte as well.

    If you toned this down, this is real world wearable.

    This Betty Page inspired look makes me want to consider pin up looks for a every day. Think of it as the dirty side of Mad Men.

    This makes me reminisce over Mary J. in the 80's. Maybe it's the sculpted lip or the earrings, but this is 80's style fierce.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.