Friday, November 6, 2009

My Newest Muse - Illamasqua Lip Gloss

    I love lip gloss. All kinds of glorious, shiny, sexy lip gloss. Nothing perks up the face faster than a good lip gloss (good eyebrows are a close second). Colorful or nude, sticky or sweet, there is no reason to ever be without a good lip gloss. I literally have over 30 of them in my purse right now. Of course, I realize that is a tad bit obsessive, but I still believe the right lip gloss can change your day.


    My favorite color right now is a beautiful sheer grape, Tantrum, by a company called Illamasqua. Unless you live nearby one of the select Sephoras that carry this line and specifically this gloss, you will have to trust me. This color is gorgeous and I love the feel of the gloss. It's not sticky or too thick. It wears really well and hugs your lips. It also feels moisturizing and the color stays true. I like this gloss so much, I picked up three different colors (including Tantrum) on a recent jaunt to Sephora.


    I recently gave this reader a makeover based on this gorgeous grape shade (it looked so great on her!). This shade is especially striking on those at either end of the spectrum- those who are really pale or really dark. Despite the fact you may not be able to easily check this out in person, trust me. It's a great answer for those nervous to embrace the really dark lip trends every where right now.

    You need to check this out. I love it!

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.