Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Essential Bare Escentuals: Save 20% TODAY!

    Bare Escentuals is starting their friends and family sale a day early for blog readers! Purchase anything from BareEscentuals.com or in their boutique and save 20% with code word BLOGFRIENDS. (Or use the coupon below to get the discount in a boutique.) But with literally HUNDREDS of colors, kits and collections, what is truly essential at Bare Escentuals?

    Here is my list of things I must have at all times:

    10. Nude Beach Eye Shadow - This color looks great and gives you that sexy nude look that goes great with fireplace lighting.

    9. Flawless Radiance - This all over face color adds a perfect bit of sheen to your cheekbones or brow bone, making you look lit from within.

    8. Prime Time Primer- This was the first face primer I ever tried and is definitely one of my faves.

    7. The Rocker Eye Kit - This kit is hands down my favorite kit ever. The only thing that would make this kit rock harder is if it came with a light pink Buxom, like Katie. If you think it's too wild for you, just do the Steely Dan version of the Rocker Eye Kit and you'll love it. Directions on how to get a bold and a tame look are included and simple to wear. Plus the brush makes it easy.

    6. Flawless Mascara - This mascara adds length and the brush really helps define each lash. Plus, it has a slightly longer drying time than other mascaras, which makes it perfect to use with Number 5.

    5. Buxom Mascara - This mascara has oodles of oomph. My favorite tip from Leslie herself is to start with Flawless Mascara and then add a top coat of Buxom for amazing lashes. Be sure to add the Buxom when the Flawless coat is still wet in order for the two to blend and create truly flawless lashes.

    4. BE Full Edge Liner Brush -This brush is amazing for doing a perfect cat eye, which is my favorite look. This brush makes it easy and totally do-able, no matter if you are a novice or a pro.

    3. Brow Powder- I never leave the house without my brows. I have used both the brunette and the auburn and both look really natural and have great staying power.

    2. Matte Foundation - There is no easier or faster way to get out of the door in the morning than to buff on BE's best selling foundation. I prefer the matte finish because the formula works on everyone and looks really pretty and natural.

    1. Sugar Buxom Lip Polish - Hands down my favorite lip gloss of all time. It's nude, it's shimmery, it's gorgeous.


    What will you haul in with this discount? Stuff for you, holiday gifts (and gift sets!) or a little of both? Tell me in the comments!


    I have purchased everything on this list, probably more than once, with the exception of the Flawless Mascara, which was sent to me for the purpose of review.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.