Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stila One Step PrimeColor


    Stila is on top of it lately. First with their AMAZING EYE LINERS and now with One Step PrimeColor for the cheeks, eyes and lips. I checked out the Capri Coral, because you know I love all things peach.

    Here is what Stila says about it's newest arrival:
    One Step PrimeColor is formulated with Stila's Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ that reads and reacts to the skin zone-by-zone, visibly priming, balancing, correcting and optimizing for a supremely flawless finish.

    This formula, which is similar in concept to the Convertible* colors, is a thick creamy lotion and less like a cream blush. It comes in a tube with an angled tip, making it easy to apply to lips. A little goes a long way and it lasts a long time when worn as a cheek color or face color.


    (Capri Coral blended out (top) and swatched more heavily for the lips (bottom)

    Personally, I definitely like this on the face more than on the lips. The consistency on the lips is a little too thin for my taste. I prefer a thicker feeling in lip product. That said, this particular color is really pretty as a lip color. It would be gorgeous if topped off with a gloss!


    On me, it wears for at least an hour, maybe longer, depending on what you are doing. It makes my lips tingle a bit, although I am not quite sure why. It does leave a little color behind as it wears, which gives you a bitten lip look.

    (Top to bottom: Capri Coral, Kitten, Pop of Color, Per Suede, Bronze Babe, Rosie Posie)

    Here are the rest of the colors, swatched. I haven't actually worn them, but I would assume their wear is similar to the Capri Coral color.

    I am loving these as cream blushes! Have you check them out? Tell me in the comments!


    *If you were curious, I am told the Convertible Colors are not going away.

    This was sent to me for the purposes of review.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.