Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion



    Sometimes I fall in love with a product so much, I actually forget that I should share it with you. Not like there is going to be a rush on something and I can't get it anymore, I just literally forget. I assume everyone knows about it. This particular product has been on my Holy Grail list for months, but I keep forgetting to actually mention it.

    If you weren't able to guess, I think Urban Decay's Lash Primer Potion is amazing. It adds fibers and thickness (via the usual white stuff) to your lashes, adding length and volume. As you probably noticed, I am obsessed with making my paltry lashes longer and this is my favorite way to fake it.

    This formula doesn't seem to be quite as goopy as some of the usual suspects for lash primers. Plus the fibers add real length. I love it!

    I purchased for myself more than once.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.