Thursday, August 26, 2010

Define Flawless and Donate $1 to Gulf Coast Relief


    Laura Mercier has a very cool thing going on at her website. Tell Laura what "flawless" means to you and she will donate $1 to the Gulf Relief Fund. Most people donate pennies from purchases towards donations, so this project truly intrigues me. It could end up being a generous donation, based on our simple, collaborative effort.

    So tell Laura Mercier what flawless means to you and send $1 to aid in the Gulf. For me, flawless is a tough word. It's what perfect diamonds are. It's a forgotten movie starring Demi Moore. It's another weird movie with Phillip Seymour Hoffman. It's certainly not me.

    Maybe understanding your flaws makes you flawless? Does that make sense? I know I could be kinder, less sarcastic and way less judge-y, but those things are partially what makes me, me, right? It's such an exclusive word it's almost hard to define something as being flawless. One woman's flawless is another woman's flawed. I suppose the time I spend each morning, before getting out of bed, snuggled with my blind mutt Ernie and my goofy husband, is flawless in my book. Check out everyone else's responses. They are beautiful.

    What do you think is flawless? Tell Laura Mercier and take a small step to help rebuild the Gulf Coast.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.