Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My New Addiction: Pure Color Gloss by Estee Lauder


    I have a major lip gloss addiction and currently own way more than I could ever use. The knowledge of that does not even slow me down when new, shiny lip glosses pop up on cosmetic counters. Lip gloss may be the one thing (besides a good SPF) that I just can't live without.


    My new favorite is Pure Color Gloss, by Tom Pecheux for Estee Lauder. The Pure Color Gloss collection contains 34 shades in three finishes. According to Estee Lauder, "these glosses use the new, exclusive True Vision™ Technology, which wraps pigments in a crystal-like coating to provide intense, brilliant color and shine to lips."


    I recently picked up two shades (which was a very, very hard choice!). I chose Plum Divine Shimmer and Passion Fruit Shimmer.


    The aptly named Plum Divine Shimmer is a sheer plum color with a hint of glimmer. Passion Fruit Shimmer is my go-to color for every day, all day. I can't stop wearing it. It's the perfect coral for my fair skin and red hair.


    These glosses have a slight scent, which doesn't bother me, although I know others have reported that it is slightly strong and sweet or fruity to them.

    (Plum Divine Shimmer)

    I don't find them to be overly sticky or tacky and think they wear slightly longer than similar glosses. I love the Passion Fruit color so much, I am tempted to lighten up my purse and leave my giant lipstick/gloss bag behind.

    (Passion Fruit Shimmer)

    These glosses are available at all Estee Lauder counters or online. I may have to go back and pick up some of the other sumptuous colors. Have you tried them? What is your favorite?

    I bought these glosses. Estee Lauder does not test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.