Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Get It While It Lasts! LORAC Perfectly Lit

    I love it when companies partner with Sephora to offer deep discounts on special items. You know, those things at the cash register with a shiny gold circle on it, boasting a special price? Often, they are things I wouldn't try, but I can't resist the price.
    Yesterday, Sephora (my Sephora, anyway) began offering Perfectly Lit Powder from LORAC for $9.

    It's a beautiful highlighter that adds a candle light glow to all skin colors. It's a little shiny, a little sexy, and all gorgeous. Snag one while you can!

    I bought this myself. LORAC does not test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.