Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear Khloe, Kim and Kourtney. I Like You. But Stop It Already.

    I like your show. The Keeping Up With... one. I accept that E! is going to give you a full show for every town you ever visit. I'm even a big Khloe fan in general. I know that you need to make your money while the making is good. I know that you've lost weight and I get that it's a good fit to hock weight loss products and videos. While I generally hate Lip Fusion lip products, I do like some of the ones Kim lent her name to. I thought the credit cards were a bit much, but ok.

    If you say so.

    However, selling yourself to every single bidder lessens your overall brand. And I am starting to feel about you the same way that I feel about Auto-Tune.


    So now, it's come down to this. Kardashian Silly Bandz? Please. If you stop now, I will still watch KUWTK in marathons and on Sundays. But please, please stop putting your faces everywhere. I want to like you, but you are making it hard. I'm not even talking about the Sears line (thanks, Laurie!) What's next? Trading Cards? Candy? If you can buy your stuff at the registers at 7-11, you are not going to be happy in the months to come. Like NKTOB stuff, pogs, curly shoe laces and slap bands, your time is almost up. This is not making the most of the time you have left. I beg of you. Stop it.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.