Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If I Wore Heels, I Would Covet These.

    However, I am more of a boot/tomboy chick then I am a hottie Bradshaw in stilettos. But if I was (and if I could walk in heels) I would want these, stat.


    The few times I have had to wear high heels (higher than 4 inches on boots, mind you), I've longed for ballet flat vending machines I read about every now and then. This kit sells for less than $50 from Foot Petals, and seems to have tired and sore feet covered. Here is what is included:
    • 1 pair Black Killer Kushionz
    • 1 pair Red Rose-Scented Killer Kushionz
    • 4 pairs Black Tip Toes ball-of-foot cushions
    • 3 pairs Red Rose-Scented Heart-Shaped Tip Toes
    • 4 pairs Black Strappy Strips in tube

    Have you ever tried these? Are they worth keeping on hand, just in case my motorcycle boots won't cut it?

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.