Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sneak Peek! Too Faced Spring Collection: The Look Of Love


    Too Faced recently launched their spring collection, including a new palette, a great set of favorites, new primers, foundation and bronzers. I have been stalking stores, vying to get a glimpse of some of the new items, but haven't had much luck.



    I know Sephora, Urban Outfitters and the other usual suspects are carrying the Look of Love kit right now. For $45, you'll get:

    - 0.456 Lash Injection Mascara
    - 0.28 oz Look of Love Trio
    - 0.12 oz Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal
    - 0.35 oz Shadow Insurance
    - 0.17 oz Primed & Poreless
    - Mini Brush
    - Zip Pouch


    But what I want is the Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Primer and the Romantic Eye kit, which is a new twist on their signature palettes. I haven't seen it in person, but from the swatches I have seen, it is on my short list to pick up! Can't wait? Snatch it up from TooFaced.com now!

    UPDATE!

    The full line is now on shelves in stores. Here are two pics of me wearing the "Classic Look", along with Mally's Glow Lighter Blush and MAC Viva Glam V.




    Too Faced doesn't test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.