Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Best of Summer : EYES

    This one is easy. All summer long, I have been OBSESSED with collecting all of the Buxom Stay There cream eye shadows. As of now (when I am writing this), I have all of them with the exception of Golden Retriever, a pretty bronze. My favorites have to be St. Bernard and Pug, but I can make the case of Shih Tzu and Chihuahua, too. (or Schnauzer and Black Lab.) I even picked up Poodle, the other color I thought I could live without, when it dawned on me a cream shadow named after a cat looked scaly on my lids. These shadows are definitely my pick for favorite cream shadows of the season.


    For the last week or so, I have been seeing glimpses of a new CREAM eyeshadow collection from Buxom. First, Leslie posted snapshots of the characters (pooches!) on her Facebook page. Then an Allure Magazine blog gave a little more detail. I searched all over, hankering for more info on the shadows. Was it possible that Buxom was naming a line of shadows after the other love of my life, dogs?

    Coming to a Sephora near you in August, Buxom is launching TEN cream eyeshadows that are waterproof, infused with Vitamin E and Aloe and stay put. Each shade is named after a pooch and promises to obey your stay command.

    (click to enlarge)

    (Top, L-R: Shih Tzu, Black Lab, Golden Retriever, Bulldog, Schnauzer, Chihuahua, St. Bernard, Pug, Mutt and Poodle)

    These will launch in August at Sephora and will retail for $17. There is also a brush to go with these, and is the same price. These were not tested on animals and are paraben free. I can't wait to get my hands on these pooches! Thoughts? Check out my swatches here!



    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.