Saturday, September 18, 2010

New From Urban Decay! Urbanglow Cream Highlight


    You may not know this about me, but one of my biggest weaknesses is cream highlighters. I love them. I have no idea how many I already own and that fact never gives me pause when I see a new must-have color. The good ones give you a light, natural glow and not a slash of shine.

    Urban Decay is releasing a new line of cream highlighters, Urbanglow, and I can't wait until October 1, when they officially hit stores. Can't wait? Check them out and score one (or two) online here.

    Here is how they are described by UD:
    Packed with pearl powders, the weightless formula adds luminescence wherever you need it: Craft contours where there were none. Create sculpted cheek and brow bones. Look like you got a full night's sleep with a touch of Urbanglow in the inner corners of your eyes. Hide that hangover with a dewy, youthful glow. The non-greasy formula dries down instantly, and can be worn right on top of makeup. Each shade is subtle enough to work on any skin tone - just pick the effect you desire... a bit of iridescent innocence, or a touch of smoldering bronze. All are infinitely wearable and ridiculously flattering (kind of like you're standing by candlelight).

    Here are the four colors:

    (Shimmering Champagne)

    (Wicked)

    (Brown Sugar)

    (Moon Shine)

    Personally, I am fairly certain that Wicked and Shimmering Champagne are going to be living at my house very, very soon. Tempted?

    Urban Decay does not test on animals.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.