Monday, September 20, 2010

New Eau Thermale Avène Rétrinal




    Avene is the creator of what is probably my favorite Retinol product. While I know it doesn't really work this way, every time I use it, I swear my skin looks instantly better overnight, almost like it is a magic eraser for aging. Since it isn't made of magic, here is what the company has to say about their recently launched retinol nighttime treatment:

    " Eau Thermale Avène has formulated their Rétrinal+ Creams with Retinaldehyde, the immediate and closest precursor to retinoic acid. This revolutionary ingredient has been clinically proven to significantly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles with little to no skin irritation. Retinaldehyde has also been shown to enhance firmness, hydration and radiance and is ideal for use by every skin type. "

    I have been using this nighttime treatment from Avene on and off for the last few months and can always tell when I am using their Retinol products. My skin is always transformed very quickly. Their newest formulation, safe for the most sensitive skin, is available in two strengths - one for overnight treatment and one for intensive overnight treatment. I have been using the higher strength and can honestly say I have experienced zero irritation and have seen radiant results. Still need a good reason to try this? It now contains a photo-stable form of Vitamin E that helps to protect skin against future damage.

    I love this! Have you tried Avene?

    This product was sent to me for the purpose of review. Avene does not test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.