Friday, September 17, 2010

LORAC Evening Out Complexion Kit


    Recently, I have been avoiding powders whenever possible. I feel like most of them are not finely milled enough to glide on to my face and not exaggerate fine lines. Plus, they tend to settle as the day goes on, blah, blah, powder and aging skin, blah.

    However, I recently got the chance to check out LORAC's Evening Out Complexion Kit and am in LUERVE. I used the Evening Out Complexion Kit in Light, but it is available in three forgiving shades.


    This gem comes with a mirror, a full-sized amazingly fine pressed powder,


    two concealers,


    a powder brush and concealer applicator. It's the Swiss Army Knife of compacts.


    It is small enough to fit in your bag . It fits in the palm of your hand and is slightly thicker than an old ipod. It has everything you need to freshen your face during the day, or prep for perfect skin for an evening out.


    I've been wearing it for a few weeks and I haven't had a problem with the powder settling into fine lines. In fact, I even got compliments on how "magazine perfect" my skin looked when I was shopping last week.

    Do you love LORAC? I do! This compact is available in three shades- light, medium and tan. It's available for purchase online from LORAC, at Sephora or from the Q.

    This was sent to me for the purposes of review. LORAC does not test on animals.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.