Friday, December 10, 2010

Aloe Infused Socks?


    You may have noticed I have been a little AWOL lately. Life is getting in the way of important things, like makeup testing. So in order to catch up, I am sharing a few condensed posts, just in case you find yourself pondering buying something at the store with your smartphone, I wouldn't want to leave you high and dry.

    Aloe Socks.


    In an attempt to take my mind off of things, I recently went shopping with my sister and mother in law. For reasons that don't make sense, we ended up at the largest Walmart I have ever seen and bought silly things. One of which was aloe socks.

    (My giant foot, wearing an Aloe Sock, being photobombed (again) by Bean.)

    These socks claim to be infused with Aloe, leaving your feet better than when you went to bed. At least, I think that is the point.

    They are crazy soft. They are crazy slippery. They are crazy hot (temperature, not sexy).

    They don't do anything to soften your tootsies. They almost made me fall down the stairs twice (I just fell down them two weeks ago and it's not fun). They woke me up in the middle of the night because my feet were so hot. I can't say I like them. Unless my furnace breaks again, in which case I can count on them to stop my toes from freezing and falling off. The end.

    I bought these.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.