Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sally's Find! Gorgeous Shadow from Real Colors

    This will be another condensed post, as my vida is still loca.
    I found this at Sally's while looking for supplies to recreate a half moon manicure, after a nail tech who could paint a dragon couldn't do a half moon manicure.


    This palette by Real Colors claims to be used Wet or Dry and also be waterproof. I loved the colors and the price, so I snatched it up.


    The colors are intense, with a nice bit of shimmer. They feel creamy and satiny, like a good Tarte or Stila shadow.

    (Top row is applied wet. Bottom row is applied dry. No primer was used on either.)

    You can wear them wet or dry and with a primer, they last all day. I don't think you could swim in this, but it wore all day with no issues. I believe it also survived tears, for what it's worth. And it didn't run when I splashed water on it, so that's a good sign!

    (The shadows about 30 seconds after I splashed a considerable amount of water on them. They didn't run or smear.)

    For less than $10, this is a total score! I believe palettes like this were also available in three other colors. Definitely check this out next time you are at Sally's if you are in the market for some bright colors at a bargain price.

    I bought this. I don't know if it's tested on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.