Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Minute Gift Ideas That Won't Break the Bank (UPDATED!)


    Still struggling for a great last minute gift idea? Here are a few of my picks:

    I love the low profile of these stylish wallets by Big Skinny. They go perfectly with the on-trend smaller, thinner bags I am lusting over, yet carry everything a traditional wallet does. These are thinner and lighter than any other wallet I have seen and come in gorgeous textures and colors. Plus they are tear- and water-resistant.

    These are great for men too (especially if sitting on a thick wallet is causing back issues!) Starting under $25, you can't go wrong. And since we all know I love a giveaway, if you sign up for their mailing list today, you could win one for yourself (and have it delivered in time for the holidays!). Be sure to join their mailing list on the lower left hand side of their website!



    I just got one in the mail moments ago and am SHOCKED at how skinny it made my wallet. Here is a pic of my old wallet, now empty, next to my new, Big Skinny wallet, with everything the old wallet contained PLUS my checkbook.

    I can't believe it! I believe these can ship in the time for the holidays until TUESDAY, so grab one now!

    Z Palettes make any makeup maven smile. Organize your shadow, blush and other pan-based makeup in the amazing trays. It's genius idea with a strong hinge that stands up to serious use better than the competitors. In Baltimore? Score a black, leopard or zebra large or small palette for $20 or less from La Papillon. Not local to Charm City? Grab one online from Z Palette.


    I love these combs! They contain olive oil baked into the comb to give you no-frizz, super shiny results! I use the Jumbo Detangler No-Frizz Comb to unsnarl my hair when I get out of the shower. It also helps smooth hair on fly-away days. For less than $10 each, this is the comb that will make them think of you and your awesome gift giving ability every day. Pick one up from RickysNYC.com.


    I purchased the comb and Loxy bought me the Z Palette.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.