Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dior Diorskin Crystal Nude Natural Matte Skin Perfecter

    This falls into the category of things I forgot to tell you about (sorry for holding out on you!). I picked this up during the first Friends and Family Sale at Sephora. I use it every day. And every day I fall more and more in love with Diorskin Crystal Nude Natural Matte Skin Perfecter.

    This is another skin-perfecting anti-powder face finisher, like the Mally, Jouer or Benefit ones I have mentioned in the past. This light, silicon-based product stops excess shine for a gorgeous, matte finish. I apply this after my foundation, instead of a powder. However, there are some days when I wear it solo, for a poreless punim, with no other makeup.

    (My under eye area before Dior)

    This instantly blurs fine lines, pores and other imperfections and makes your skin look dramatically better after application.

    (After using Diorskin Crystal Nude Natural Matte Skin Perfecter.)

    I super love this. It's seriously amazing.

    UPDATE! My blogging pal Kari at Fab Over Forty reviewed this for Dior and has great tips on how to use it as a primer and as a face finisher. She has all of the official details from Dior, including some amazing ways to use this that I wouldn't have thought of, just picking it up off of the shelf at Sephora. You need to check it out!

    I bought this. Dior does not test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.