Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sephora New Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil in Coral Glow

    While there are a ton of great things out for the holiday season right now, there aren't a ton of NEW things. On my latest trip to Sephora, one of my favorite sale associates insisted I break out of my beige-y lip gloss trend with the new Sephora Ultra Lip Vinyl Lip Pencil.


    These colors are long-wearing, somewhat hydrating and super shiny. These colors are not your average shiny reds and pinks. Each is a complex twist on an old favorite.


    I picked up Coral Glow, which is so bright I was afraid to wear it in public. When I did, strangers immediately started complimenting my lip color. I wore it to work one Friday and the head of account services stopped a 10-person meeting to talk about how much he loved my lip color. It's definitely brighter than I am use to and wasn't sure about it with my hair, but I think it works.


    Coral Glow is the exact super bright pop of color if you are looking to emulate the 1950s lip trend. Pair it with a black liquid liner and an almost naked eye (with lots of mascara) and voila! In the photos, I had been wearing this color for 45 minutes.


    It looks as if I just applied it! In reality, this color wore for about 2 hours without needing a touch up to look picture-perfect fresh. Three and a half hours later, I still have some on my lips, but the punch of color is gone. Not too bad for such a vibrant, shiny color!

    I am certain I will have to head back to pick up the Sweet Beige and Gorgeous Peach colors.

    If you've tried these, let me know what you think!

    I bought this. Sephora does not test on animals, according to their blog.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.