Monday, December 13, 2010

Bobbi Brown Holiday Palette - Smoky Eye



    I haven't been able to post several things I have been meaning to because life is getting in the way.


    That said, here is a condensed post about one of the holiday Bobbi Brown Palettes: The Smoky Eye.


    I picked this up because I could not resist the slightly domed Long Wear Eye Paint in Onyx. Once the sales associate showed it to me, I am sure I visibly swooned.

    Here are the powders dry.

    ( The Eye Paint, top, is shown applied wet.)

    Meh. Super Meh.

    Here are the shadows used wet.


    Much better!

    If you like Bobbi, you'll probably like this. The Eye Paint is fun and seriously pigmented. I do wish her shadows were creamier in feel, but they wear nicely. I like this one, but don't feel compelled to buy the others. It didn't change my world, or make me consider picking up any of the others. Thoughts? Did you pick any of these up? Tell me about it! I could use the inspiration!

    I bought this. I really wanted the new powder, but it was out of stock in my color. Bobbi doesn't test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.