Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cargo Lumières du Monde Holiday Palette

    I've mentioned more than once this holiday season that I have gone palette crazy. I can't get enough of them. Normally, I pass them right by, but for some reason, they are speaking to me and begging to come home and join their friends. My latest palette purchase?


    Cargo's Lumières du Monde Holiday Palette. This palette has gorgeously shaped shadows and cheek colors. It's totally different from all of the smokey eye palettes filling shelves everywhere. Instead of focusing on evening glamour, this kit gives you your best day time look, using fun, cheery colors. (Shadows start on the right. The blush and bronzer are at the end, on the left.)

    Of course, add some liner, and you've got a beautiful evening look as well. But between you and I, I love it for its day time looks.


    It includes 8 shadows and a bronzer/blush combo. The shadows are large and quite honestly, almost too beautiful to use.


    This palette is gorgeous and priced perfectly at $29. I picked this up from Apothica.com and literally got it in 3 days.

    So if you are struggling for a pretty makeup gift that isn't in the store window of every makeup retailer in the mall, this may be the perfect solution.

    Photos by moi. Paid for with a gift certificate from my sponsor, Apothica.com. Cargo does not test on animals.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.