Friday, July 31, 2009

Five Fun Finds: Summer Products I Love Right Now


    1. Milani Lip Mixer in 702. This super hydrating, shimmery nude color gives you come-hither lips for under $7. It's not sticky, it wears for a nice amount of time for a glossy-gloss and looks amazing.




    2. Whispering Windz Foaming Sugar Body Scrub. I fell in love with Whispering Windz Foaming Jar Soap and can't fathom using the rest of the bottle of drugstore detergent sitting in the shower. Imagine my excitement when I got my hands on the Foaming Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Almond Cream Pie. This sugar scrub is not for the meek - it is uber-grainy and will slough away anything that needs sloughing. Be sure not to abuse it's powers! Plus it smells so amazing, I keep catching Mr. Lox trying to eat it.


    3. Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge. This non-latex sponge works wonders on your foundation and concealer. It doesn't seem to absorb product the way other sponges do and the pointy end speeds up the whole liquid foundation process.



    4. Mermaid to Order by OPI for Sephora. Gouldylox reader Heather mentioned that these polishes were ultra long-wearing and chip-resistant and she wasn't kidding. Nothing short of sandpaper could have pried that color off of my toes. (Ok. Honestly, nail polish remover worked. You don't really need sand paper.)


    5. Bare Escentuals Moisturizing Burst Spray. I love to keep this in the fridge and spritz on when I need to wake up my makeup after a long day, take away the over powdery look when I am a little too heavy-handed with the finishing powder or just relax. It feels great, it's cool (when kept in the fridge) and the RareMinerals complex feeds your skin essential nutrients.

    6. Kai Fragrance Perfume Oil. I have recently found so many products I am excited about that I had to add a sixth! Kai Fragrance Perfume Oil is a roll on fragrance that literally stopped me in my tracks when I received a sample from B-Glowing.com. (Technically, I made Mr. Lox pause the television and smell me.) According to the packaging, it smells slightly different on everyone. On me, it reminds me of when I was little, playing near the fence where my Mom grew a bit of honeysuckle. Other perfumes have similar notes, but on me, this is a true honeysuckle, without being too sweet. JULY 31 ONLY - use code PAYDAY at b-glowing when you check out and get 15% off!


    What are you loving right now?



    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.