Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sonia Kashuk Cheek Tint

    I recently picked up this Sonia Kashuk Cheek Tint in Poppy because the color really reminded me of a Benefit product I really wished I had purchased. At one third of the price, how can you go wrong? Right?

    These colors are referred to as "sheer', which is very true. In fact, they are so sheer, you have to layer on the color to make it noticeable. It does have a really nice sheen with a teensy touch of sparkle, which I appreciate. While I am not sure this can stand on its own, it would work nicely if you layered it with a powder blush. That said, adding a powder to it kind of negates the look of a tint, no? It also fades very quickly. Not a great combo in my book. I like the color when you first apply it, but unless you are incredibly fair, this probably won't pack enough of a color punch for your cheeks.

    I don't care for it. There are better options.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.