Friday, July 17, 2009

Fresh Twilight Freshface Glow

    I am on a mission to be radiant and even-toned. I want nothing more than to look as if I am lit from within; I don't want to sparkle, I want to glow. I want to look as if I don't have sun damage and have an ethereal look, ala Kristin Dunst in the Virgin Suicides.
    (I know. But a girl has to dream.)




    I stumbled upon Fresh's Twilight Freshface Glow in Sephora and couldn't put it down. In all honesty, like tons of minions before me, I picked it up because of the name. Add to the fact my desires listed above and this product had me written all over it.

    Fresh suggests that you can use Twilight under or over makeup, alone or as a primer. I haven't tried it as a primer, but I have worn it alone. It imparts a fresh, radiant, not sparkle-y glow, which looks young and dewy. Ahhh. I have also been mixing it with my Laura Geller Tinted Moisturizer which gives you a slightly less dewy finish, but still looks really natural and pretty.

    Like many products right now, it does seem to make your skin look a little more on the pale side than on the tan side. I guess vamps are in and so is looking un-tan. Somehow, I think if looking un-tan translates into this, I think this product will sell itself.

    I like this. Check it out!



    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.