Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hard Candy Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil




    I was recently checking out some offerings from Hard Candy and I couldn't resist picking up something called Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil. I chose the Centerfold color, which is a really nude taupe.

    I had been hankering to pick up a pinky nude Lancome lipstick, but couldn't win the wrestling match between my lustful side and my "a $29 lipstick?" side. I was about to head back to Sephora to pick up the Lancome (it gets embarrassing going there so many times each week), when I spied this beauty.

    This pencil had to have been around $6 and is definitely somewhere between a lip stick and a lip gloss. It is hydrating, shiny and lasts the same amount of time a lip gloss does. It's available in fifteen shades, from nude to red to pink. I am a tough judge of drug store makeup - probably because you can't test it first - and I would definitely go back for more of this nifty lipstick/lipgloss hybrid.

    I bought this. Hard Candy doesn't test on animals.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.