Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Peter Lamas Chinese Herbs Hair Serum




    I haven't updated you on my hair growth in a bit- the end of July was probably the last update. Since then I have been trying a lot of different things to aid my newly longer locks. I have been dealing with frizz and humidity - things that normally don't happen when you have a pixie.

    Since I have been *forced* to try other shampoos, I haven't been using my Peter Lamas shampoo and conditioner regularly. However, I have been using the Chinese Herbs Regenerating Scalp Serum every other night (on the nights before I wash my hair in the AM).

    According to their website, This botanically-rich, advanced therapeutic treatment incorporates a proprietary blend of centuries-old traditional Chinese herbs. These herbs have proven effectiveness; stimulating and re-invigorating weakened hair and scalp to promote healthy hair growth while helping prevent further hair loss. In addition, this product utilizes the latest botanical-technology incorporating Swertia Extract and Apple Stem Cells. These potent ingredients are scientifically proven to promote healthier hair growth. The Chinese Herbs Regenerating Scalp Serum protects the scalp from toxins and DHT build-up while providing the desired visible result of thicker, fuller hair.

    While my hair isn't growing as fast as it was when I was using the whole system, it is still growing much faster than normal. Here was my hair when I last did a length check - in July.

    Three months later, after using the serum every other night, my hair is dramatically longer. I have also had a haircut where I lost quite a bit of volume, so the shape is more flattering.
    The serum itself smells a little minty, is very fresh and is the consistency of water. I apply it all over my scalp and go to bed. It dries very quickly, doesn't make a mess couldn't be easier to use. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.

    Without further adieu, here is me now.


    I can almost get it in a pony tail! Sweet! I've come a long way since I started growing my hair in January!

    (Me in January!)

    This was sent for the purposes of review. Peter Lamas does not test on animals.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.