Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quick Holiday Cosmetics Sneak Peeks from Stila, Tarte, BE, Urban Decay, Too Faced & Tarte


    With the holiday season around the corner, it's no surprise that there are countless amazing treats. While I have only seen a handful of them, here is a glimpse at some of the fabulousness headed your way for the holidays. For me the question isn't what am I going to pick up, it's where am I going to get a fourth job to pay for it?

    This palette from Stila boasts tons of colors and retails for $38 at Sephora. This has been on their website for a few weeks, but should be hitting stores any second. The colors aren't the traditional Stila colors (judging by their names), but this palette is too gorgeous not to own.

    Too Faced has an amazingly beautiful palette, filled with glitter, pop ups and really pretty colors. This one is going to be a definite on my holiday list. Loxy, are you paying attention? These will go fast, so don't miss out!

    Bare Escentuals has a ton of goodies coming our way for the holiday. I got a quick peek, but no photos. Hitting shelves soon is the Shimmer and Shine set, which contains 10 pieces of high shine glamour. Buxom also has a set of six new eye liners, in colors I can't wait to get my hands on. BE is also offering up another fabulous train case, full of gorgeous colors. The shine, the colors - I love it! Buxom is also releasing a new group of Buxom glosses in the mini size, which is perfect for gifting.

    (the front of the Jewelry Box)

    Tarte has a Jewelry Box that has (sit down, please): 16 all new shimmering shadows, 16 all new matte shadows, 8 new lip glosses, Park Ave Princess Bronzer, a new soft pink Luminizer, 5 new long wearing eye liners and a necklace. This retails for $52 at Sephora.

    I could only get a quick snap, so forgive the quality. I'll do better soon, I promise! One of the people who shared this sneak peek with me, who had gotten their hands on it earlier, said it was one of her all time favorite holiday kits. Considering she sees and plays with everything, it must be good.

    Urban Decay is offering up The Black Palette, which has six dark shadows, a liner and primer. This one isn't actually for holiday, but it is limited.

    These colors totally intrigue me. I love the dark, gritty colors. I will try to post swatches soon! I am not sure that the included primer is the best choice for these, but will figure it out and get back to you!

    The holiday kits are bound to hit shelves towards the end of the month and some may be Sephora exclusives. (Obviously, I don't have all of the details yet!) What are you looking forward to picking up? Curious about the colors? I will try to see if I can sneak back and do some swatching for you in the next week or so!


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.