Monday, September 7, 2009

Finally! A Lip Stain That Isn't Bright Cherry - Laura Mercier Lip Stain



    I stumbled upon Laura Mercier's Lip Stains during my weekly jaunt to Sephora. Lip stains really aren't on my radar. The colors are usually too mauve or fuchsia for my taste (like the one pictured above). I really tried to like Cover Girl Outlast, since Karma Dogs co-founder Bridget loved it so much. But at the end of the day, I just couldn't. The really popular ones by Stila and Benefit fall into the too bright category for my taste.



    Unlike Outlast and other lip stains, the Laura Mercier version is creamy.You apply it with a brush or your finger from a pot - not a brush-pen. It's almost even moisturizing! I selected Shy Pink and it is a different color than your normal stain. It is almost the color of my lip if it were a little pinker, prettier and pouty-er. This natural pink color looks more like a lip color than anything else. Yet it wears like a lip stain. Love it!

    I dig this. Check it out!

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.