Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer Wrap Up : My Favorite Picks From This Season, Part 3

    With so many, it is hard to choose, but here are the rest of my top picks from this summer.




    Scent: This one is easy! I love Kai fragrance. Love it. The gardenia and white exotic flowers make me (and Mr. Lox) swoon. I can't say enough about this delicate fragrance!

    Moisturizer for the Body: I have tried quite a few lotions, but none are leaving my skin as soft at Payot's Regenerating Dry Oil Spray. This light oil hydrates without being too greasy, which sounds weird for a huile, but is true. And it smells fantastic!

    Shampoo: For my color-treated hair, nothing is coming close to working as well as EverPure by Loreal. The sulphate-free shampoo keeps my color from fading and leaves my hair feeling clean.

    Conditioning Treatment: After getting a little creative at home, I found the best way to help my hair recover from the processing I was bestowing upon it was to steam a towel in the microwave and wrap it around my damp hair after applying Leonor Greyl Hair Masque. Madonna is rumored to use this as well, but I doubt she has to heat her own towel.

    Sunless Tanning: This is a tricky one for me, as sunless tanning just makes me nervous (or doesn't work at all on my skin). Out of what I tried, my best results came from Mystic Tanning's Face Kit. The color that is deposited when you apply the tan helps to ensure it goes on evenly. It dried quickly and lasted for a decent amount of time.

    Now that summer is over, what you are looking forward to this Fall? Tell me in the comments!

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.