Saturday, September 12, 2009

Looks I Love : Taylor Swift

    I recently discovered a video from the CMT awards on Twitter (thanks ICYDK.com) I was reminded of how much I think I like Taylor Swift.



    I also saw her on a Dateline special, preparing to go on tour and loved how down to earth she came off. She was in charge of her career, but still grounded. She still lives at home with her parents, knit and bakes cookies. Granted, she's only 18, but I love it when a young woman can stand her ground, laugh at herself and look great doing it.




    While I can live without the fingerless gloves (right now, anyway), I love the cat eye look she always rocks. Yet somehow she manages to look really natural doing it.




    Granted, she is gorgeous even without makeup, as seen below, but her fresh look is one to emulate. A softer version of her cat eye would work for those of us not on tour and her nude lips and fresh face are definitely an inspiration! Whose look inspires you? Tell me below!




    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews