Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BEST IDEA EVER: For Your Purse

    I was at lunch today with a group of co-workers and one of them whipped out a nifty hook for her purse. She then proceeded to hang her bag from the table, on her nifty hook, so it didn't have to sit on the floor. This stopped her purse from getting stepped on, or worse yet, from sitting on the bar floor, which was covered in schmutz. Here is what it looked like:


    I found these online that also double as a bracelet, so you can take off your bracelet and hang your purse on the hook.I am not so sure I need to wear it as a bracelet first, only to take off my jewelry to hang my purse from the table, Inspector Gadget-style. But I do love how it looks and that it doesn't take up much room on the table.


    Want something with more bling? These come in a ton of sizes and styles and are all rated to hold up to 20 pounds.

    I need this NOW! Have you tried this? Love it?

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.